Christmas is around the corner and I’m guessing I’m not the only one thinking about presents… Here are a few ideas for green christmas presents.
- An outside adventure
- A skill – buy lessons
- Gifts that also give – charity gifts
- Recycle stuff you’ve already got and turn them into something nice and personal.
- Edible things – cookies, bread, candy.
- A terrarium – http://www.mnn.com/your-home/organic-farming-gardening/stories/how-to-create-a-simple-diy-terrarium
- Garden goodies:
- Seed Packets
- Potted Herbs
- or why not a Can O Worms Composting Bin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTyikQU1gek)
- Fabric shopping bags
- Organic stuff
- A drying rack
- Soap Nuts – 100% biodegradable, and they work great for cleaning your clothes.
Got any green present ideas of your own? Let me know.
Here’s the song that went with this post, ”Christmas Presents” by Salomon Burke:
I originally posted this text at Gods Jukebox.